We Work For You.
Our goal is to make your space work for you, too. After you schedule a complimentary consultation, we will come to your home, assess your space, and learn about your needs. When we visit, we will show you different options for your space, keeping your specific storage needs as the priority. Your budget will always be taken into consideration, and we will prepare a design and quotation for you.
It’s a privilege to be invited to work for you, and it comes with responsibility. You can count on us throughout the process to help you find the solution that works best for you.
Quick. Courteous. Complete.
Our professional and respectful service is an integral part of what you can expect from Holiday Custom Closets. We will walk with you through the entire processs of assessing, designing and installing a storage solution.
- Step 1 We will schedule a time for your complimentary consultation. We’ll visit your home to discuss your needs and desired outcome. We will help you assess what is important to you and how to create the best use of your space.
- Step 2 We take accurate measurements and show you a variety of options for your space, taking your needs and goals into consideration. You can choose from a number of styles, colors, options, accessories and hardware.
- Step 3 We prepare a design and quote for you to review.
- Step 4 Once the design details and pricing have been approved, an installation appointment is scheduled. A 50% deposit is due with the signed quote to schedule the installation.
- Step 5 We will arrive at your home to install your new organizers with minimal disruption to your home.